lunes, 29 de noviembre de 2010

Project Unit 2 Inglés

My Favourite Place.

My favourite place is Asturias, Spain. It's the best!, I go to Asturias just twice or third times a year. I go with my father's because they have friends in Gijón, (Asturias).

Gijón is very beautifull, is not very big, but has a beach, some monuments, etc... .
When i go to Gijón, I always meet with my father's friends and my friends too.
We go to restaurants, visits other villages, etc... . There are four special people important for my, "Félix, Nuria, Álvaro and Coba", between others.

I like very much Gijón and his people!

Bye!

29/11/10.

2 comentarios:

  1. ... I go to Asturias just twice or third (THREE) times a year. I go with my father's (PARENTS)because they have friends in Gijón, (Asturias).

    Gijón is very beautifull (BEAUTIFUL) , (IT)is not very big, but (IT)has a beach, some monuments, etc... .
    When i (CAPITAL LETTER!!) go to Gijón, I always meet with (no WITH) my father's (PARENTS') friends and my friends too.
    We ... visits (VISIT) other villages, etc... . There are four special people important for my, "Félix, Nuria, Álvaro and Coba", between (AMONG) others.

    I like very much Gijón and his people! (I LIKE GIJÓN AND ITS PEOPLE VERY MUCH)


    Too many mistakes!! :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Necesitó un texto objetivo de 2 párrafos y un mínimo de 10 renglones con las siguientes conjugaciones verbales:
    Condicional perfecto: (tu) habrías parecido
    Preterito pluscuamperfecto: (tu) hubieras dicho
    Pretérito imperfecto: (tu) explicar as
    Si alguien me puede ayudar se lo agradecería. Plisssssss es urgente.

    ResponderEliminar