miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

My paradise!;)

Hello, my name is Curro and I am the richest person in the world.


I'm thinking in creating a rich paradise just for young people. I think it will be funny!


My city will have three different areas: sports, gastronomic and shops.


I want to build many skyscrapers and next to each one there will be a big park because when people go to a skyscraper for example to go shopping, can leave their children in the park, children will enjoy the park, I am sure!


If some football players come to live to my city, we will create a football team! I will be the boss.
Houses will be expensive but they are going to have a swimming pool, seven bedrooms, two kitchens, etc... 


Im going to allow people between twenty and fifty years. I have for hundreds million of euros to create it so I was thinking about this and now I am sure, I am going to start tomorrow!




If you are young, what are you waiting for? See you in Curro's city!:) 

Curro Caro Parrado. Wednesday 9th May 2012.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario